[rt-users] How to launch rt?

Chun Li Chun.Li at itexinc.com
Fri Sep 14 14:27:03 EDT 2001

Thanks for your response. Maybe I should say "how to use
the RT initially" since I've never used it before.
I think that there are some default configuration
so that I can use (or launch netscape to browse it)
first to get a feeling on it. Someone told me that
I can go to http://yourhostname or http://your.domain.com.
I tried it but nothing related to RT there. You also
mentioned to go to configured URL for RT. What's the
configured URL for RT? Can you explain it in some details?
Thanks. I also tried to run /opt/rt2/bin/rt, but nothing
happened even no error messages. I tried to look up the
RT docs in web to see how to use it first, but I could
NOT find answer. Seems to me the document or manul of RT
is NOT clear to new user. Sorry to say that.

Regards,

-Chun