[rt-users] How to launch rt?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Sep 14 14:56:04 EDT 2001

The configured URL is the URL you should have set up in the apache config
file. If you did not, then you will need to go back and read the
installation documentation again.

For example, I set up my apache config file to show the RT stuff at a
specific host name, so, if someone on our network points their browser at
http://helpfish.tripwire.com, they see the RT login screen. This URL isn't
available from outside our network.

Other folks will have different URLs, depending on how apache is
configured. Specifying the URL is part of the installation process. You are
the only one who can tell what the URL should be.

At 11:27 AM 9/14/2001 -0700, Chun Li wrote:
>Someone told me that
>I can go to http://yourhostname or http://your.domain.com.
>I tried it but nothing related to RT there. You also
>mentioned to go to configured URL for RT. What's the
>configured URL for RT? Can you explain it in some details?

>Russ Johnson

Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net