[rt-users] qmail suid issue

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Sun Sep 16 23:37:38 EDT 2001

	I don't know if this helps, but I found some email archives
refering to setuid perl (which is new to me) and found this:

zeus:bin>ls -l sperl5*
-r-x--s--x  3 root  wheel  50816 Sep 14 18:26 sperl5
-r-x--s--x  3 root  wheel  50816 Sep 14 18:26 sperl5.00503
zeus:bin>pwd
/usr/bin

	Hope that helps generate some ideas.  :)  Any help is appreciated.

							TIA,
							Jaime

--
"[A]s we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and