[rt-users] "New Ticket" GUI blind to keywords

Derek Fage derek.fage at foreshore.net
Mon Sep 17 10:11:11 EDT 2001

I'd definitely add my vote for being able to select keywords during
ticket creation, and for the concept of a "sticky" keyword or "group"
keyword where keywords can be maintained across multiple queues.

Regards,

Derek...

PS - Has anybody created a custom entry page that will allow me to create
multiple tickets in one go (ie a header ticket with multiple job tickets
hanging off that which can have different due dates) that they'd like
to share?