[rt-users] Changes in 2.0.7 causing std install not to work?

Timothy Brown tim at incanta.net
Mon Sep 17 15:10:16 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

I recently trashed my RT installation for a planned upgrade to 2.0.7.  I've got the following in my Apache config:

PerlSetVar MasonCompRoot /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
PerlSetVar MasonDataDir /etc/apache/mason
PerlRequire /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
PerlFreshRestart on

Alias /rt /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html

<Location /rt>
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

This worked fine with <2.0.5, but is failing on 2.0.7.  Components aren't displaying properly and I can't really get past the main screen.  In addition, my brackets surrounding command options on the main screen are all messed up.

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Thanks,
Tim