[rt-users] sessions and external authentication

Paul Rossman pdr at evanston.fluent.com
Tue Sep 18 16:50:32 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm using an ldap server to provide external authentication to RT 2.0.7.
The first / initial authentication seems to work well, however when I
logout, I'm re-authenticated and put back into RT. In addition, all
future logins bypass the ldap authentication.

I've tried using both popular ldap auth apache modules, and the both
exhibit the same problem. I'm guessing this is probably an Apache
issue...?

Any information or pointers would be much appreciated. If any other
information is needed (configs, versions, etc) let me know.

Thanks, paul