[rt-users] sessions and external authentication

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Fri Sep 21 11:46:25 EDT 2001

Yep, it was 2.0.6. Regarding RT's root user and external auth, I highly
recommend using RT's local auth when you first bring up the service and
create an account for the user(s) who will be administering the system.
Give these users the superuser privilege, then reconfigure the service to
use external auth.

Regards,
Christian

Christian Gilmore