[rt-users] How to configure when mailserver is on another computer?

David Wade Arnold wade at eccentrichosting.net
Mon Sep 24 02:17:18 EDT 2001

Are you planing on running a restricted mail client on your rt2 server?
Lets say you configure exim/sendmail to only allow requests from the ip
of your main mail server. You then can configure an aliase to send the
email over to your rt server.

rt: rt at rtserver.yourdomain.com

Then you can configure mail as normal on your rt server.

If you do not want to configure a mail client then I think that NFS
would be your best bet.

Hope this helps
wade

--
David Wade Arnold
www.eccentrichosting.net
wade at eccentrichosting.net
be confident, be secure, be eccentric
GPG key fingerprint = FB4E A526 AE19 5D65 FABB  50B2 4719 BB41 B4D5 7312