[rt-users] putting unprivilged users in local groups

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Sep 24 14:35:50 EDT 2001

Hm.  So, I hadn't really thought much about the concept of non-privileged
users being group members.  It wasn't something I'd really considered. But
you make a good argument for it.  I don't _think_ there's anything in
the code that would really flip out if the UI were changed to allow adding
non-privileged users to groups.