[rt-users] Modifying the templates (and something about the man pages)

Sjoerd Oostdijck sjoerd at nl.demon.net
Tue Sep 25 03:00:53 EDT 2001

Hi guys,
  I'm fairly new with RT, but I now have it running smoothly. However I
would like to alter the templates but I can't find documentation anywhere
about how the dynamic parts for templates work (things like the
ticketnumber or the actual message that was entered when a ticket was
solved). Could you guys tell me if and where I can find info about that.
  The only place it could still be is in the man pages, I don't quite
understand how to use those because they are in my /usr/local/rt2/man dir
and aren't gzipped like normal man pages. Did I do something wrong with
them? I don't remember having had errors about them during install or
anything.

Thanks,
--
Sjoerd Oostdijck                                       Support Engineer