[rt-users] Segmentation faults - any hints?

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 25 12:01:12 EDT 2001

Hi all!

First let me thank you very, very much for this really
great, hot stuff, perl request tracker!
:)

And a short first question... noticed some segfaults in
the error log of apache. So I searched for some hints
in the mailinglists, but there seems to be no solution
to fix it (if I searched right).

But I'm sure, the most people here are runnig rt without this
problem, so it would be very helpfully if someone could
tell me what versions are working well.

here I've some trouble with:
Apache/1.3.19
mod_perl-1.26
perl-5.6.0
on SuSE Linux 7.1 (i386) with linux-2.2.19
should I sent some more perl module version numbers?

I'm not really surely which module causes the problem, so
any hints and clues are welcome!

THX a lot, twice! very cool software project!

Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/            ]