[rt-users] requestor email address

Matt Disney mdisney at ecdev.fedex.com
Tue Sep 25 15:48:46 EDT 2001

Well, you can either modify a certain user's email address for their RT
account in the Users panel under Configuration...

OR (and this is most likely what you're looking for) you can delete the
requestor from the Ticket People screen. Then you would add the user's correct
email back as type Requestor.

Matt Disney