[rt-users] Short URLs for Tickets and Queues

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Thu Apr 11 06:27:27 EDT 2002

* Smylers <smylers at gbdirect.co.uk> [20020410 11:48]: wrote:
> Yesterday Jesse Vincent wrote:
>
> > That's quite cute. I've wanted something like that for a while ;)

Smylers,

While that was really a good one, I realized that by incorporating it
I could not get to my stats page because that is assumed to be the name
of a queue, yes? http://rt-URL/Stats doesn't work like it used to before,
so I have to go ahead and type http://rt-URL/Stats/CallsQueueDay.html
Hmm, cramming that would be an issue with other RT users, right?

And while on this, though OT, how can one delete a ticket from the RT interface?

Thanks to all.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires