[rt-users] RT 2.0.11 -> 2.0.13 upgrade, lost some assocations somewhere.

Jaye Mathisen mrcpu at internetcds.com
Thu Apr 11 18:24:12 EDT 2002

Had rt-2-0-11 running, and upgraded to rt-2-0-13.

Ran the insertdata 2.0.13 command afterwards, and it seems to execute OK.

Upgrade seemed pretty straightforward, and everything continued
working.

Went to modify some scrips, and now when I bring up a queue, no scrips/actions
are listed, yet the scrips from the 2-0-11 release are still executing actions.

And if I bring up Configuration -> global templates, the all just say 1/, 2/,
rather than 1/blahblah, and so on and so forth.

Any ideas on what I might've boobered?

Group rights, and user rights all seemed to transition just fine, yet they
don't show up when I actually go to modify the group rights for the queue.

However, the old rights are still functioning, even tho they don't show up
with the "check box to delete".