[rt-users] RT to go? Dependency graphs?

Matt Disney matthew.disney at fedex.com
Mon Apr 15 14:44:09 EDT 2002

Johan Ihren writes:
>I found zero documentation on DTRT (in fact, the only thing I found
>was other people asking for help with installation). So any
>information on how you set it up would be very much appreciated.

Ok, so there are four directories in
http://fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/DTRT/

at the time I'm writing this email. They are: Elements, Scheduler,
html, and lib.

1. Take everything in the "lib" directory and put it in your
   $PATH_TO_RT/lib directory.
2. Take everything in the "html" directory and put it in your
   $PATH_TO_RT/WebRT/html directory (or the equivalent using
   multiple HTML::Mason component roots).

I think that's all I did. I believe everything in Elements is
either superfluous or unnecessary for core functionality. And I
don't know what the Scheduler stuff is.

Let me know if there is anything else you find out or any additional
questions I can answer.

Matt