[rt-users] External Lookups

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Wed Apr 17 08:47:37 EDT 2002

Hiya,

We have an external db (oracle) which has our users details. This is also
accessible via the web via http://62.8.64.6:8000 but staff have to login
before they can see a user's details.

Has someone, by any chance, succeeded in linking such a database with RT
in any way, such that an RT user can lookup a user's details from an
external source? Maybe??

My users are asking me for this feature day and night.

The other question they are asking me is how they can generate reports about
ALL (regardless of status) tickets owned by userx via the web ui.

I vaguely remember seeing something like this but being only about 1 month
onld with RT, I could do with some help from the experts.

Thanks.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires