[rt-users] Error

V S R A, Prasad (Prasad) vsra at lucent.com
Mon Apr 22 05:08:15 EDT 2002

Hi,

	I have configured RT as per the docs. But when I try to access the
RT's index.html it gives an error like

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at exceed1 and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

> Here's the error-log's error

[Mon Apr 22 14:29:24 2002] [error] Can't locate object method "connect" via
package "Apache::DBI::connect" at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/DBI.pm line 416.

Any idea what this error could mean / how do I fix it?

TIA,
-Prasad