[rt-users] RT 2.0.13 upgrade on Redhat 7.2

Christian proftp_cj at kdd.de
Tue Apr 23 09:19:49 EDT 2002

Hi Yan and the other folks,

At 11:13 23.04.2002 +0000, Yan Fitterer wrote:
>Any particular reason for commenting out PerlModule and
>PerlFreshRestart ? I think those were vital to me.

Just a test,  I tried with and without.

>I ended up re-installing RedHat from scratch, then finding that I still
>got the same error. Added the PerlModule and PerlFreshRestart,
>and that fixed it. Works great now. I even have other virtual hosts
>using mod_perl OK with other software.
>
>Y.

Now I tested, because of your hint, also ones with VirtualHost.

<VirtualHost www.rt2.de>
     DocumentRoot /opt/rt2/WebRT/html/
     ServerName www.rt2.de
     PerlModule Apache::DBI
     PerlFreshRestart On
     PerlRequire /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
   <Location />
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler RT::Mason
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

--> !!! fine !!!
   It's crazy, that works very well !! ????

i tested again with

--
PerlRequire /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
PerlModule Apache::DBI