[rt-users] User rights not checked when accessing tickets directly via number?

Magnus Egnerfors me at billskill.com
Tue Apr 23 12:24:11 EDT 2002

Quoting Adrian Goins <agoins at arces.net>:

> me-maillists at billskill.com brought forth from the aether:
> > Can anyone else confirm this behaviour or is it just me that has managed
> > to screw up my config?
>
> i have also experienced this, resulting in me not opening up our ticketing
> system to our clients.

[snip]

Found out in the end that it was me and my colleague that managed to work on
the same ticket. He had moved it to a queue that was setup when we played with
the system and had most permissions assigned to Everyone.

"It just shows that the system is perfect and it's the people that doesn't know
how to handle it"-scenario showed itself to be true again.

Thanx for all the help

Magnus

--
Magnus Egnerfors