[rt-users] Statistics are incorrect.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Apr 23 13:13:53 EDT 2002

I just noticed something in the statistics package that has me concerned.

Yesterday (Monday, April 22nd, 2002) one of our support techs went through
and resolved about 60 tickets that had been "Stalled"  for more than 20 days.

Today (Tuesday, April 23rd, 2002), if you go into the statistics area, and
pull up a report for "Calls handled per Queue, per Day", it reports zero
tickets resolved on Monday, and 74 resolved on Friday, April 19th, 2002.

I've verified in the tickets themselves that they claim to have been
resolved on Monday. So, it appears the reports are generating false data.

If someone has run into this previously, please let me know, and how to fix
it. I'll also be looking at the code, but I'm REALLY new at mason and mySQL
hacking.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

Famous Last Words: It's perfectly safe. Let me show you