[rt-users] Problem sending attachments from RT to users using WinME/Outlook Express

rt-for-chris at db.lm.com rt-for-chris at db.lm.com
Thu Apr 25 10:07:36 EDT 2002

Hi there,

	I'm using RT 2.0.11 on a FreeBSD-4.5 machine and a requestor
using Windows ME with Outlook Express wasn't able to receive
attachments sent using RT.

	The user said that the attachments didn't show up at all.
They forwarded back the message which should have contained the
attachment, and it wasn't there.

	I looked through the rt-users archives and couldn't find
anything regarding this problem.  Has anyone had any similar
experiences with WinME/OE?

	I can provide more details (i.e., extracting the message sent
to the user from RT) if someone thinks they will help.  I'm kind of
busy right now or else I would have done this already...

	Thanks in advance!

--
Chris Tracy <chris at telerama.com>
Telerama Public Access Internet