[rt-users] (no subject)

V S R A, Prasad (Prasad) vsra at lucent.com
Mon Apr 29 03:24:26 EDT 2002

Hi,
	I am in the testing phase of RT. Here are the rules of my scrips,
but I donot get any mail to me as the Admin or the requestor. I can send a
mail from that unix system though. Any ideas where I could have missed.

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment
OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnResolve NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Resolved