[rt-users] A MRTG script for Request Tracker

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at netaktiv.com
Mon Apr 29 09:26:41 EDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 08:55:46AM -0400,
 Darrin Walton <darrinw at nixc.net> wrote
 a message of 3 lines which said:

> We do sorta the same thing.  But I wrote an snmp daemon for RT, and using
> that, we just have MRTG poll the SNMP MIBs that I defined.  Works great
> for us.

Yes, I saw your work in, contrib/. Let's say that your solution is
better if you have SNMP/MIB knowledge inside (the current MIB does not
provide a lot of objects so you have to extend it if you just want,
say, the tickets with a priority>0 ) and mine is preferrable if you
have SQL knowledge in your company.