[rt-users] Trying to fix my problems, anyone can help me

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Tue Apr 30 01:50:47 EDT 2002

* RT2 Troubles <rt2trouble at morben.ca> [20020430 02:41]: wrote:
> I will probably end up installing a fresh copy of RT on a spare machine to
> get this answer, but I felt I'd try the mailing list one more time.
>
> I need to know dates/times/sizes (ls -al) of the files in the following RT
> 2.0.13 directory:
>
> /usr/local/rt2/lib/RT
>
> I need this from someone who has made no modifications to RT..

You can grab the tarball, extract it and look at lib/RT - they are the same
files, if I am not wrong.

        cheers
       - wash
 Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)
 http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,
 GSM: (254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI