[rt-users] debian mysql or postgresql docs

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Thu Aug 1 15:24:48 EDT 2002

debian has mysql client and server packages.  The unstable, at least,
has what appears to be an rt package.  I haven't tried it.  just fyi
there.

In what way are you stuck on the SQL part?  I only needed to login to
mySQL a little, and that was to track down the root username ;)

The new riders mySQL book is good, I've never heard good things about
the O'Reily one.

rick