[rt-users] Message Attachments not being delivered

Phil Dibowitz phil at streamexchange.com
Thu Aug 1 15:36:38 EDT 2002

When responding to a customer through RT, sometimes we need to attach things.
But it seems that when we do, they don't get emailed. They DO show up in RT
under the list of emails that have been sent back in forth - but when the
email is delivered, it has no attachment.

The attachements are about 1.5MB - so they should be fitting through MTAs.
We're not getting bounces.

I saw that bug # 554 has 'attachemtns' in the subject, but since I can't login
  I can't see the details of the bug.

Is this a bug? Is it a configuration issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil Dibowitz
--
Systems Administrator
Stream Exchange