[rt-users] tickets keep being created in general queue

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Aug 7 14:44:17 EDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Chris Watson wrote:

> I think I have done enough to get tickets created in a queue called
> webblocker but they end up in general.
>
> I have;
> create q and configged the addresses.
> added appropriate alias (postfix & rt-mailgate) in /etc/aliases, newaliases,
> restart.
> global|group|everyone create-ticket created.
>
> But they end in general, and the autoreply comes from general also.

Could you quote (to the list) the aliases for both your 'general' and
'weblocker' queues?  I suspect that you've copied and pasted the
rt-mailgate line for general, but neglected to change the argument to
--queue to point to the right queue.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security