[rt-users] Bug in email addresses parser? (Was: Still puzzled by user's rights [EUreg #2655]

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Aug 7 15:01:06 EDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 03:02:58PM +0100,
>  Smylers <smylers at gbdirect.co.uk> wrote
>  a message of 40 lines which said:
>
> > message's case there's just an e-mail address without a friendly name.
> > But 'RT' should still recognize that, and round here it definitely does
> > queues.
>
> But it does not :-(

Hrm, I must admit to being slightly disturbed by an RT installaion that
accepts mails from Joe, but not other people.  You may wish to provide
more detailed information in order to get this resolved, or contact myself
off list if this is not possible in a public forum.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security