[rt-users] Watchers

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Aug 8 02:00:47 EDT 2002

bpinksto wrote:
> I have configured 3 users into a group and given them watch priveleges as
> admin and normal.  They are also set up as watchers under the queue, but when
> a new ticket is created the scrip doesn't send out an email, and the ticket
> doesn't list them as watchers.  The only watcher listed is the requester.  How
> do I set up certain users to be watchers for all tickets in the queue by
> default??

Watchers can be watching tickets without being ticket watchers.
:-)

If they're listed as CC or AdminCC for the queue, they're
implicitly watching the ticket.

What scrips are you expecting to send email to these watchers?

Are you taking into account:

http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#70
http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#73

?