[rt-users] Cc Field dropdown

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Aug 9 16:55:11 EDT 2002

I've had a request to have a dropdown list for the Cc field in forms.
Since this field should allow multiple addresses I don't think it can be
made into a HTML dropdown (Select) list.  They only want users to show up
in the list.  It there a gizmo to provide this functionality already?
   IF not, I'm thinking a button that presents a dropdown list and then
populates the Cc field would be OK.  Is there any reason(s) to not do this
using Javascript?  I'm pretty new to HTML::Mason so don't want to create
problems.

Rod