[rt-users] Using Keywords in Scrips

Jeremy Doran fox-rt_users at vulpes.net
Mon Aug 12 15:54:22 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I'd like to be able to make use of the keywords that I have set in a
queue and use whatever is set in a scrip.

More specifically, I'd like to be able to add the first keyword that
appears for the ticket to the subject line to get something like:

[rtname #22] [support] Rest of the subject line here.

I've taken a look at what documentation there is on scrips, as well as
the various database schemas, yet can't work out how to do this.
Certainly, I'm guessing that this is not exactly a simple matter, and
will no doubt require coding in the scrip. I could do with a pointer on
how to do this, or has anyone done this?

Thanks,
--
J C Doran
fox at vulpes.net