[rt-users] fun with Klez

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Aug 12 18:59:50 EDT 2002

Vivek Khera wrote:
> Is there some way to protect from this?  I see a function called
> IsRTAddress, but is is documented as only having any purpose when
> $ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs is true.  Can I make RT *never* send email
> to any address identified by that function?

You could. Another way might be to use Bruce's AutoReplySquelch
code from contrib. It Works For Us. :-)

You might also be being bitten by the loop detection not working
right, due to something (as yet undiagnosed) appending spaces to
some headers. Check

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-July/002482.html

for a patch if this is affecting you. (See also: [fsck.com #1589])
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630