[rt-users] Install / Apache Problem

Jim Ficarra jficarra at crosscurrent.com
Wed Aug 14 08:55:41 EDT 2002

Alan,

I had this problem too.  You didn't specify, but I'm assuming you're
installing Apache from the Redhat RPM along with the mod_perl RPM running as
a DSO.  Or perhaps you've compiled Apache instead of using the RPM and are
using mod_perl as a DSO.

To fix my problem, I ended up compiling mod_perl statically into Apache.
Everything worked just fine after that.

Hope this helps.

-Jim Ficarra