[rt-users] FW: WSF Migration [T2002082000FF]

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Tue Aug 20 11:56:41 EDT 2002

Anyone ever gotten this message?

O-                        ~ARK

-----Original Message-----
From: WSFSupport1 at bizland-inc.com [mailto:WSFSupport1 at bizland-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:38 AM
To: ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Subject: WSF Migration [T2002082000FF]

Thank you for contacting BizLand. We are working hard to ensure a smooth
migration of shared-hosting customers from Website Factory to BizLand.

We received your message on 8/20/02 at 11:38:27 AM regarding your e-mail
titled: RE: [rt-users] RT2 Speed/performance problems.. Your message has
been assigned a tracking number of  T2002082000FF. Should you need to
contact us regarding your original message, please refer to this
tracking number.

We will respond to your message as soon as possible.

We look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

The BizLand Member Support Team

P.S. If you have not done so already, please visit
http://www.bizland.com/wsfactory, for important information regarding
the migration.