[rt-users] RT Statistics Package Installation Help

Rajesh Menon rajmen at olemiss.edu
Tue Aug 20 17:14:41 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am trying to setup RT Statistics (Simon Cozen's) package on RT 2.0.14,
running on a Red Hat 7.2 box. Is there a way someone can help me with some
installation guidelines. Looks like i installed all the required modules,
including Apache::GD::Graph and made the modifications in the httpd.conf
file.

How do i get to the initial page?

I can get to my RT page and i have the stats folder under <RT-PATH>/WebRT
folder and i have the folder chart under <RT-PATH>/html folder.

If i try to open http://<RT-PATH>/chart  it gives me and error in the apache
log "Undefined subroutine &Apache::GD::Graph::handler called"

Where do i go from here? Any help / comments in this regard would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Raj