[rt-users] Login Screen

Raymaker, Dora dora.raymaker at xo.com
Tue Aug 27 22:23:15 EDT 2002

Most of it is a matter of modifying the HTML and CSS in the WebRT/html
directory.  The image is a little trickier; you need to do some stuff in
RT's config and restart the server.  I just went though did exactly the sort
of customization stuff you mention for my company, so if you have any
specific questions, you can email me off-list and I'll probably have an
answer :-)

-D.