[rt-users] Newbie question: Upgrading Mason...

Jim Keene jim_keene63 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 04:56:22 EDT 2002

OK,

I guess I dont really need to upgrade. But I am still curious about learning
some things about this, so I appreciate any answers.

When I build my rt2.14 I run "make testdeps" and it says everything is OK.
But if I understood Mark correct the system would upgrade Mason etc. into
the latest versions if I run "make fixdeps", even though it said it was OK
when I ran "make testdeps" ? Is this the case ?

My second question is if I need to perform a new make preocedure of RT after
I have upgraded any perl module with CPAN ? Or is it sufficient to just
restart the apache webserver (it makes some kind of run-time compiling)
after the upgrade of a PERL module ?

/Regards,

Jim