[rt-users] Setup problems

Andrew Boyce-Lewis aboyce at phys.psu.edu
Wed Aug 28 16:32:44 EDT 2002

Thanks for all the help, I have have everythign up and running except
that I can not get RT to generate emails for a reply or ticket close.
The only time that RT will send emails is when the ticket is opened
initially. I have tried this between two accounts and never is there any
  email beyond the first "Ticket opened email"

It may just be that I am totally missing something.  There is nothing in
  any of the log files.

	-Andrew

--
Andrew E. Boyce-Lewis