[rt-users] Statistical Information for an IT Manager

Nils Ketelsen nils.ketelsen at kuehne-nagel.com
Thu Aug 29 03:25:08 EDT 2002

At 16:07 28.08.2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I just joined this list to ask this one question.  Has anyone written a
>pluggin or perl mod or anything that will get statistical information for
>an IT manager.  I realize it s a few simple sql queries but I didn t want
>to re-invent the wheel.

If you are using cricket for some purpose anyway, the following might be of
interest:

http://druecke.strg-alt-entf.org/rt-cricket.tar.gz

It contains a dirty Perl-Script, to collect data out of the rt-database and
a Defaults-File for cricket, to graph that. Its not nice, but it seems to
work. You have to set some variables in the .pl-file to your needs (db_host
etc.) but it is all very obvious.

Best regards,
    Nils