[rt-users] Problems with RT sending email

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Fri Aug 30 15:02:10 EDT 2002

Hey! My RT install suddenly started sending mail today!

I guess it's the full moon or something, because not only is it sending mail,
but I had put a scrip action to send correspondence on "comment" during my
debugging. So today I got a really PO'd E-Mail from a requestor that received
some very rude comments on his incomplete support request. This is where you
really understand why it's good to never type something into a computer that
you don't want someone to read. Hahahaha.. What a Friday..

I'll try to dig around and see what exactly changed that suddenly made the
mail work..

-- MUD