[rt-users] empty message-body in replies

Smylers smylers at gbdirect.co.uk
Tue Dec 3 04:16:18 EST 2002

Phil Homewood wrote:

> chris at telerama.com wrote:
> >   * If somebody has the temerity to do both of the above then the mail
> >     has a media type of multipart/mixed, the first part of which has a
> >     media type of multipart/alternative, which in turn contains the
> >     actual message.  {$Transaction->Content()} is empty, so the
> >     forwarded mail appears to be messageless.
>
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-August/009416.html
>
> contains a possible fix.

I'm confused!  Phil, why are you quoting a message that I wrote in July:

  http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-July/008947.html

attributing it to somebody else, and replying in December (in a with a
different subject header) plugging a message you wrote in August (which
incidentally has the same subject that this one now does)?

More to the point, how did you realize that I'd completely missed your
fix to the problem when you mailed it in August and that I greatly
appreciate your pointing it out again?

Smylers
--
GBdirect