[rt-users] LDAP Authentication, Redux

Matt Disney matthew.disney at fedex.com
Tue Dec 3 21:25:36 EST 2002

Indeed, specifically we are using NAT to resolve SSL cert name issues
for round-robin webservers. However, I think Rick makes a great point
and a virtual IP should do the trick for the virtual host SSL cert
issue.

On a sidenote, I'm going to be clustering RT into a failover
configuration as soon as I get a chance to finish it up. I'll be using
a virtual-IP-based scheme to do so.

Matt