[rt-users] Changes to system

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Mon Dec 9 11:37:37 EST 2002

>Nice to see open-source software showing up in the tourism industry,
which I've always >imagined to be proprietary-application hell. :-)

Pretty much everything we do is OS, we use ezpublish for our website,
for example, and Linux for our server. If I could find a good
reserverations system that was OS I would love it.

I just altered the tickets table so the default was 1000. I think it
would be a good way to set it up initially.
Thanks