[rt-users] [SOT] Accepting mail _only_ from a domain.

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Dec 10 07:33:13 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 02:09:42PM -0800,
 Roderick A. Anderson <raanders at acm.org> wrote
 a message of 18 lines which said:

> This is _Slightly Off Topic_ but applies to my rt system.  Some slime
> bucket has discovered the support e-mail address.  I'd rather not run
> Spamassasin on this system and actually only want mail coming from one
> domain.  Is this possible via rt-mailgate or should I hunt up a
> sendmail/procmail solution?

[Untested, YMMV, IANAL, batteries not included]

Instead of:

foo: "|/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Foo --action correspond"

Do a:

foo:"|exec /usr/bin/procmail /etc/mail/procmailrcs/foo"

With a /etc/mail/procmailrcs/foo which contains:

MYDOMAIN=bar.com

:0
* $^From:.*@$MYDOMAIN
|/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Foo --action correspond

:0
/dev/null