[rt-users] FW: CC and BCC troubles (Again)

christian janssen proftp_cj at kdd.de
Tue Dec 10 08:47:08 EST 2002

Hi,

IMHO you don't need CVS - you need script action!

best regards
Christian

## CITE ###############################################
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:20:44 -0500

I've been fighting with the RT-Send-CC function for a few hours today. I
found the following posts to the mailing list about getting it working...

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-September/010020.html and the
two posts listed in that post.

I setup the following scrip actions

OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Correspondence

Now when I add someone as a BCC mail gets sent to that person, but mail is
still not being sent to someone I add as a one time CC. Can anyone point
out something obvious I'm missing or something else I need to do?

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Lutner