[rt-users] LDAP auth: should I still create the users in RT even if I use WebExternalAuth?

Jean-Eric Cuendet jean-eric.cuendet at linkvest.com
Tue Dec 17 10:52:05 EST 2002

>But, if I try to log in as an user which is in LDAP but not in RT, RT
>yields:
>
>Not logged in.
>
>Error
>You are not an authorized user

I think the problem is that to be able to login, you must have the
checkbox "Grant login to user"
That's available in the Config->Users panel of RT
To be able to check this box, the user must exists.
But when sending a mail, the user is autocreated, that means that
perhaps the user is already created but not granted to login in RT web page.
-jec