[rt-users] Re: Resolved Autoresponse with Resolution ???

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Dec 18 11:41:25 EST 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Wolfgang W. Baumann wrote:

> jshoberg at attbi.com <jshoberg at attbi.com> (2002-Dec-11 16:59) wrote:
> >
> > When a ticket is moved to resolved it sends an autorespond to the
> > requestor.  Is there any way to include notes form the resultion?  I
> > see in the other templated how to grab 'dynamic data elements' but
> > nothing in the docs points to writing templates like this.
>
> "me too"!
>
> so far I haven't managed to get a working template for this, despite
> the massive hints from
>         Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:13:32 +0200 (CEST)
> in the archive.

The above one was an untested quickie.  Odhiambo hassled me to get a
working verion, available in:

	Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:38:37 +0100 (CET)

( which is incidentally
  http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-November/010787.html )

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security