[rt-users] Re: Attachments in Correspondance?

Jon Stearley jrstear at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 4 13:11:02 EST 2002

>>On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 20:04, Mike White wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone tried out Staffan Larsen's NotifyWithAttachment Action?
>> (http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2001-October/004793.html)
>>
>> I'm thinking of implementing it and i'm wondering if anyone has
>> found any problems.
>
> [Ross Williamson ross.williamson at quios.net]
> We have implemented this locally and it works really well.

i'd also like to use it, but am unsure if i should hack my local stuff
or wait for an easy downloadable patch or update.  i don't see it in
2.0/contrib, will it land there or in release?  ideally (for me :),
it's going to be rolled into 2.0.12 (or already is in .11 and i missed
it in the ChangeLog) which'll be sufficient reason for me to upgrade.
please advise, thx!

| Jon Stearley			(505) 845-7571  (FAX 844-2067)         |
| Compaq Federal LLC		High Performance Solutions         |
| Sandia National Laboratories	Scalable Systems Integration   |