[rt-users] Perl version and Apache DBI

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Fri Feb 8 19:54:48 EST 2002

I have fixxed this with a spaghetti style mess of static links in previous
installs.. However in the end I formatted the mess, re-installed from scratch
and just used ctrl-c to break out of the Perl 5.6.1 install that CPAN tries
to get you to accept. Worked much better for me that way and now I only have
one version of Perl on my box.

Your actual mileage may vary...