[rt-users] inconsistency in webUI (probably another pilot error)

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Sat Feb 9 02:06:54 EST 2002

If I log in as root, when I go to _Configuration_, _Users_ and select a user,
both "Let this user access RT" and "Let this user be granted rights" are
selected.  This is as it should be.

If I log in as rob (non-superuser), when I go to _Configuration_, _Users_ and
select a user, the "Let this user access RT" option is selected, but the "Let
this user be granted rights" option is not.  Unless I look at myself, then
both of them are selected.  At first glance, this looks like broken-ness, but
I figure it could have something to do with User Rights, too.

rob